Making evening snacks is a regular routine for most of us.But sometimes,I just cant understand what to prepare or what should I prepare,specially when I see that there is almost nothing in my fridge or in my veg/egg busket. Therefore, always ,I used to keep an eye on magazines,news paper,cook books for good recipes rather for easy and simple snacks recipes.
I read this recipes few days ago in a cook book and it seemed very interesting to me.So prepared that immediately and it was really superhit.
Here is the recipe:
- Bread Slices:6
- Butter;2-3 tbsp(keep it at room temperature)
- Onion:1(finely chopped)
- Capsicum:1(chopped finely)
- Soya Sauce:1/2 tsp
- Pepper Powder:1/2tsp
- Red chilli Powder:1/4 tsp or as per your choice
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle
- Tomato sauce to dot.
- Vinegar;1/2 tsp
- You can add any vegetables of your choice.
- Wash and peel the potoates .Boil them with water and mash coarsely.
- In a pan heat little white oil and add carrot,capsicum,potatoes,soya sauce,Vinegar,salt(be careful while adding salt,as saya sauce is there),pepper,chilli powder.Mix them well and fry for few minutes only.
- With the help of a metal bowl cut out small rounds of bread and butter both sides of each piece lightly.
- Spread some potato mixture in a slight heap on the round piece of the bread ,leaving the edges.Press,sprinkle sesame seeds and press again.
- Now place the dressed bread on the grill rack.
- Using convection mode,set the temperature of your microwave at 180 degree centigrade and pre heat the oven.
- Palce the grill rack in the pre heated oven and set temperature to 12 minutes.
- Dot with tomato sauce and serve.