What else could you expect more on a lazy Sunday morning, when you see your hubby is making something special for you.??? It's well known that these rare moments always make us, the home makers, very happy and mesmerized...now its time to write down the recipe of a super tasty breakfast made by my man ..... A very simple one yet very tasty too......
Here is the recipe...!!!
- White Bread: 8 Pieces
- Egg: 2
- Coriander Leaves: 1 small bunch
- Capsicum/Bell Peppers: Green, Yellow and Red (1 cup,chopped)
- Onion: 1 medium
- Salt: As per the taste
- Black Pepper: 1/2 Tea Spoon.
- Red chilly powder: 1/4 Tea Spoon
- Coriander Powder: 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Milk : 1 Table spoon
- Oil to fry
- Chop the red, yellow and red Bell peppers, onion and coriander leaves very smoothly(around 1 cup all together). Don't make paste as it will change the taste as well as the texture of coriander will not come.
- Mix all the ingredients in a single bowl and smash it with hand.
- Add salt, black pepper, red chilly powder and coriander powder in the mixture and mix it well with a spoon.
- Add two eggs in the mixture and beat it well.
- Atlast add a table spoon of milk into it and mix it (Milk will make the bread softer and enhance the taste)
- Take a flat non-stick pan and heat it slightly. add a table spoon of oil.
- Take a single piece of bread and put in the mixture and fry it in a low flame till it is golden brown.
- When all the breads are done serve it with any sauce of your choice.
Enjoy your food!!!