At my home, I cook pasta specially for my daughter.This is the only food she eats without any complain.
It's a very easy and quick recipe.Basically, I followed the recipe written on the backside of the pasta packet and then modified it in my own way.
Here is the recipe:
- Store Bought Spirali Pasta:300gm
- Extra Virgin Olive oil:2-3 tbsp
- garlic Chopped:2 tsp
- Onion Chopped:1 medium
- Red Bell Peppers(sliced):2
- Fresh Cream:2 cups
- Salt and crushed pepper:as per taste
- Grated cheese
- Fresh Pasrley
- Marinated boneless chicken pieces:As per your choice
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt,pepper,chopped garlic for half an hour.
- Then fry them with little white oil and keep them aside.
- Now heat extra virgin olive oil in frying pan ,saute garlic,onion and half of the sliced red bell pepper.
- Add fresh cream and simmer until the vegetables are soft and blend till smooth and creamy.
- Add salt and crushed pepper.
- Now add the fried chicken pieces in it.
- In an another pan saute rest of the sliced bell pepper and add to the previously prepared sauce.
- In the mean time cook the pasta in 3 litres of salted boiling water for 10-15 mins,stirring meanwhile
- When the pasta is cooked drain well.
- Now add the boiled pasta in the prepared sauce and cook for just 2-4 mins and mix well.
- Served immediately ,garnished with grated cheese and fresh parsley.